+ 91-9999257096 9999257097
Erectile dysfunction is also known as (impotence). It is a type of sexual dysfunction portray by the inability to develop or maintain an erection of the penis during sexual intercourse. Erectile dysfunction can have psychological conclusion as it can be tied to relationship difficulties and self-image.
Having erection disorder from time to time isn't necessarily a cause for concern. If erectile dysfunction is an ongoing issue, however, it can cause stress, anxiety can affect your self-confidence and contribute to relationship problems. Problems getting or keeping an erection can also be a sign of an elemental health condition that needs treatment and a risk factor for heart disease.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is when an individual is having trouble in getting and keeping an erection that is firm enough to have sex. There are several reasons you may develop ED, including issues with blood flow or hormones. You may also develop ED if you have a chronic health plight like blood pressure, heart disease or diabetes.
# Symptoms of Erectile Dysfunction:
Erectile dysfunction symptoms might include persistent:
- Trouble getting a proper erection
- Trouble keeping an erection
- Reduced sexual desire
- Too much sensitivity
- Low libido.
# Causes of Erectile Dysfunction
- Old age
- Stress and anxiety
- Addiction to nicotine and alcohol
- Narcotics abuse
- Physical injuries
- Nervous disorders
- Obesity and high cholesterol
- Cardiac disease and heart complications
- Metabolic Syndrome
- Too much penis sensitivity
- Clogged blood vessels.
# Role of Ayurveda in Erectile Dysfunction
According to Ayurveda, ED is basically a condition of low energy. Generally, vitiation of Vata dosha is answerable for Klaibya or ED. On the basis of the cause, seven types of Klaibya are mentioned in Ayurvedic texts, Shukrakshayaj is caused by deficiency of Shukra dhatu, Vyadhij is caused by some other disease like diabetes, Shukranirodhaj is caused by suppression of sexual urge and Sahaj means congenital
Treatment methods used for erectile dysfunction rely upon the specific cause and nature of the condition. Ayurveda provides an efficient remedy to the problem of impotence through long-established healing methods. Ayurvedic treatment makes use of traditional herbal medicine that antidotes the condition and prevents it from reoccurring.
In Ashtanga Ayurveda, sexual dysfunction like these is treated through medication composed of vajikarana herbs. 'Vaji' is the Sanskrit word for a horse, which is an age-old symbol of manhood and sexual potency. These herbs have been formally used to cure conditions related to erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, lack of libido and male infertility.
# Natural Herbs used for curing Erectile Dysfunction
- Ginkgo: Ginkgo biloba is a herb that practitioners have used for thousands of years to treat a number of health conditions. Examples include dementia, anxiety, stress and poor blood circulation to the brain.
- Ashwagandha: Ashwagandha is one of the herbs that has the capability of boosting the stamina and giving an individual increase in sexual stamina. It is a herb that cures all problem of erectile dysfunction.
- Ginseng: Ginseng is the herb that helps in maintaining the whole health. It helps in boosting the brain and many other problems like erectile dysfunction. Ginseng helps in promoting the production of nitric oxide, a compound that helps in improving muscle relaxation in the penis and increases the blood circulation.
- Saffron: Saffron has its own importance in curing sexual dysfunction like erectile dysfunction and many more disorders. Saffron helps to enhance penis size and getting sexual desires.
- Shatavari: Shatavari is an ingredient that helps in providing a boost to your desire for intimacy. Shatavari helps in enhancing reproductive and digestive health. Shatavari helps in maintaining fertility.
- Musli: Musli helps in several functions like the circulation of blood treating fatigue to enhance strength and energy. It is best for all-round development of health. Musli is also known as divine medicine for its medicinal qualities. Musli also helps in curing erectile dysfunction by circulating the blood to the blood vessels.Scientific tests and studies have shown that these ayurvedic herbs are effective in providing a remedy for the problem of impotence in men. This form of therapy takes a holistic approach in treating and curing the symptoms of erectile dysfunction by eliminating the root cause of the problem. The greatest dominance of this treatment method is that there are no side effects. Relapses of the condition also do not occur.
# Why Choose Mysanjivanibooti?
Mysanjivanibooti is a total cure medicine for males who are suffering from sexual dysfunction problems. We use natural herbs which helps in boosting the stamina and getting the proper errection of the penis. The best part is that Mysanjivanibooti is considered to be one of the best erectile dysfunction medicines with zero side effects. We provide the best herbal erectile dysfunction medicines. We use natural herbal remedies which play a very important role in boosting the stamina in males.
There are many other companies selling their products and people are not getting satisfactory results. We use various herbs like Ashwagandha, Ginseng, Shatavri. Ginseng is considered one of the best herbs for gaining a proper erection and to get rid of erectile dysfunction. These herbs are used for ages to get the proper erection of the penis. These are one of the precious herbs we used in our erectile dysfunction medicines which help people to get their sex life back.