+ 91-9720612805 7249991612
Piles or hemorrhoids is a situation in which the rectal veins become inflamed, thus causing bleeding and swelling. Hemorrhoids are clumps or cushions of tissue which get accumulated around the anal canal and are full of blood vessels, muscles and elastic fibers. Piles can be of various sizes and are found inside the anus or around the anal region. However, piles found inside the anal canal are way more ordinary than the external ones.
In most cases, this condition can be considered by taking required medicines along with following a high-fiber diet. However, in some cases, the piles might be severe and need to be removed surgically. The common syndrome of piles is blood discharge while eliminating feces and extraordinary enlargements around the anal region. Piles might also occur by excessive itching of the anal region and pain during defecating.
# Causes Of Piles
Piles are caused by the increased pressure in the lower rectum.
The blood vessels over the anus and in the rectum will stretch under pressure and may swell or bulge, forming piles. This may be due to:
- Chronic Constipation
- Chronic Diarrhea
- Lifting Heavy Weights
- Straining when passing a stool
- The propensity to develop piles may also be inherited and increases with age.
In most often cases, the symptoms of piles are not serious. They generally resolve on their own after a few days.
An individual having piles may experience the following symptoms:
- A hard, possibly painful clump may be felt around the anus. It may contain coagulated blood. Piles that contain blood are known as thrombosed external hemorrhoids.
- After passing a stool, a person with piles may experience the feeling that the bowels are still packed.
- Vivid red blood is visible after a bowel movement.
- The area around the anus is itchy, red, and inflamed.
- Pain arises during the passing of a stool.
- Piles can escalate into a more severe condition. This can include:
- Fecal incontinence, or an inability to curb bowel movements
- Strangulated hemorrhoid or piles, in which the blood supply to the hemorrhoid is cut off, causing complications including infection or a blood clot.
Piles are classified into four grades:
- Grade I: There are small inflammations or irritation, usually inside the lining of the anus. They are not visible.
- Grade II:Grade II piles are larger than grade I pile, but they also remain inside the anus. They may get pushed out during the passing of stool, but they will return independently.
- Grade III: These are also called prolapsed hemorrhoids or piles, and appear outside the anus. The individual may feel them dangling from the rectum, but they can be easily re-inserted.
- Grade IV: These cannot be pushed back in and they need treatment. They are large in size and remain outside of the anus.
External piles form small lumps on the exterior edge of the anus. They are very itchy and can become uncomfortable if a blood clot develops, as the blood clot can block the flow of blood. external piles, or hemorrhoids that have clotted, require an immediate medical treatment.
# Role Of Ayurveda in Haemorrhoids or Piles
Ayurvedic medicine is holistic in nature, addressing the conditions of the mind, body, and soul. The eventual goal in Ayurveda is to balance each dosha. This is done through consolidation of diet, lifestyle modifications, and herbal remedies. Hemorrhoids are swollen veins found in and over the anus and rectum.
If you’re experiencing hemorrhoids or piles and want to take an ayurvedic approach to treatment, your options include:
# Medication, or bhaishajya chikitsa
Mostly minor hemorrhoids can be treated with medication only. No other plan is needed unless hemorrhoids are more severe. In worse cases, medicines may be used in addition to further procedures.
# Herbal Application, or kshara
Kshara is a corrosive, alkaline paste used to manage hemorrhoids. The paste is made of a herbal blend and has a cauterizing action. Kshara is applied to hemorrhoid using a specialized device called a slit proctoscope. The paste then chemically cauterizes hemorrhoid or piles, which may have been open and bleeding.
In ayurvedic medicine, this kshara karma method is considered to be the best way of treating hemorrhoids.
Depending on your dosha, you’ll be recommend to take specific medicines to balance your body as you recover. You may also need to make dietary or lifestyle adjustments to support fast healing.
# Surgical intervention, or sastra chikitsa
Your ayurvedic expert may recommend a therapy called kshara sutra. Kshara sutra uses extraordinary medicated thread to tie hemorrhoid off at the base. This cuts off the blood supply to the vein, allowing hemorrhoid to shrink over the next 7 to 10 days. It will shrivel and detach on its own.
Your ayurvedic expert will consider your dosha when it comes to treatment. You might need explicit herbs to support postoperative healing. It’s also possible you may need to make some durable changes to avoid future hemorrhoids or piles.
While this procedure is considered minimally intrusive, it does have a risk. Surgical mediation could be deadly for people who are prone to infection, have a bleeding disorder or are on medications for heart conditions or blood-thinning. Consult a licensed healthcare practitioner for advice.
# Why Choose Sanjeevani Booti?
Sanjivani Booti is a total cure medicine for people who are suffering from hemorrhoids or piles problems. We use natural herbs which helps in curing the hemorrhoids. The best part is that My Sanjivani Booti is considered to be one of the best medicines with zero side effects. We provide the best herbal migraine medicines. We use natural herbal remedies which play a very important role in curing the hemorrhoids. There are many other companies selling their products and people are not getting results up to mark.
We use various herbs like asafoetida, fennel, and cumin. Fennel seeds are considered one of the best herbs for curing piles as it helps in reducing the pain. These are one of the precious herbs we used in our Piles Curing medicines and oil which help people to get the result with zero side effects.