+ 91-9999257096 9999257097
Memory loss is a very extensive term that can mean any deficit in memory function. There are several kinds of memory loss including anterograde (inability to learn new memories), reverting (forgetting old memories), complete or partial, sudden or long term. Sometimes a person will have only memory loss (sometimes called the ‘amnesic disorder’) or only mild memory loss (called ‘mild cognitive impairment’). Sometimes a person will have memory loss as part of more general problems, such as in dementia (a mental disorder) where a person may have difficulty with memory as well as difficulty with speech, , and planning.
Memory loss or decreasing memory power is one of the major symptoms of various psychological conditions. Forgetfulness, like forgetting where you placed your keys, wallet etc., is common among each and every one of us. It is not the sign of a disease. If memory loss is to such an extent where you are not able to do your day to day activities, then it is a matter of concern.
Whether you choose to use ordinary or natural kidney stone treatment to deal with the situation, it’s worth noting that the only long term solution would be to make suitable dietary and lifestyle changes that are more permanent. This is w According to Ayurveda, improper diet and lifestyle lead to aggravation of all three doshas (Ayurvedic home remedies for kidney stones have become more and more popular. In most kidney stone cases, simple intervention using natural remedies will suffice to flush out a kidney stone and these recommendations can also be incorporated into your everyday routine. The importance of this assurance to change cannot be stressed enough as the risk of incessant kidney disease increases significantly with recurrent kidney stone problems.
# Causes of Memory Loss?
- Dementia, Alzheimer’s, depression, anxiety, brain tumors, and stress.
- Lack of sleep.
- Alcohol and drug abuse..
- Certain medications like sleeping pills, anti-depressants, sugar level, and cholesterol reducing medicines.
- Vitamin Deficiencies such as B12 and anemia, electrolyte imbalances.
- Thyroid abnormalities.
- High Blood Pressure.
- Head injuries.
# Ayurvedic Management of Memory Loss
If you're suffering from weak memory or memory loss, Ayurveda has the potential to solve your problems. Ayurveda uses natural treatment to cure almost all diseases, and even though forgetting where you put your glasses or cell phones may not sound discrete enough, it may be early signs of dementia. Before it raises to that level, here are 5 foods that you may try to curb it as the first signs appear.
- Almonds are the most effective food items to increase your brain power and cure amnesia. They are a rich source of Omega-3 fatty acids and antioxidants that help in increasing up your mental prowess. The best to have them early in the morning, grinded and mixed with milk and sugar (or a healthier supplement being honey), or otherwise, after being soaked overnight in water.
- Ayurvedic herbs, like rosemary, Brahmi, Ashwagandha, Shankhapushpi, licorice plant, etc., are all known to have medicinal properties that enhance your brain power. Regulated inclusion of these herbs in your diet in requisite amount relaxes your mind, and thereby improves its functioning capacity.
- Indian Gooseberry or Amla, is very rich in Vitamin C, as well as antioxidants, which helps to boost immunity, but other than that, amla is also known to have properties to strengthen your nervous system. It is one of the best remedies for controlling Alzheimer's disease. It can be consumed raw or dried, and at times along with the white sesame seeds.
- Fish oil is an excellent way to enhance your memory, especially if you are a non-vegetarian. It is very rich in Omega-3 fatty acids, which help rejuvenate your brain cells. But if you are a vegetarian or vegan, fish oil or even fishes like salmon, might not be best suited to your dietary preference, in which case it may be more productive to consume Omega-3 supplements which are easily available in the market or even fenugreek seeds.
- Cinnamon helps in reviving your mental health when consumed, or even when smelled. Add a tbsp of cinnamon to your food, or mix a teaspoon with honey, and it will work wonders for your mental health.
# Some Ayurvedic Remedies For Boosting Memory
- Ayurvedic herbs like Ashwagandha, Brahmi, Shankhapushpi, Vacha, Bhringaraja, Mandukaparni, Brahmi Gritha, Brahmi Rasayana are beneficial for boosting memory.
- Include ghee, almonds, and milk in your diet.
- Do regular body and head massage.
- You can go through Ayurvedic treatment procedures like Abhyanga, Nasya, Shirodhara, Shirobasti, and Pichu.
- Avoid using sleeping pills and use natural herbs like Ashwagandha and Jatamansi
- Manage your stress and apprehension by practicing yoga, pranayama, and meditation.
- Go for a regular walk to enhance your blood circulation.
- To cope up with your condition, you can make a habit of writing down the important things and go through the list again and again.
- Give your brain some exercise by reading, playing games, etc and much more exercise.
# Why Choose Sanjeevani Booti?
Sanjivani Booti is a total cure medicine for people who are suffering from memory loss problems. We use natural herbs which helps in boosting the memory. The best part is that My Sanjivani Booti is considered to be one of the best medicines with zero side effects. We provide the best herbal memory loss medicines. We use natural herbal remedies which play a very important role in curing the memory loss.
There are many other companies selling their products and people are not getting results. We use various herbs like Shankh Puishpi, Brahmi, Turmeric, Gotu Kola and many other herbs which helps in boosting the memory power. These are one of the precious herbs we used in our Memory loss medicines which help people to get the result with zero side effects and get rid of memory loss problems.